Ten Artists to Watch For in 2013
As 2012 comes to a close, we happily leave behind “Call Me Maybe” and desperately hope for new tunes to run through our head all day. These 10 musical artists are relatively new to the music world, but are beginning to make quite an impact. Judging by the sound of this bunch, 2013 is going to be a great year.
1. Jessie Ware; An English singer and songwriter with powerful vocals and a dash of R&B influence
2. HAIM; A trio of Folk-Pop sisters from California
3. Joey Bada$$; A Brooklyn native putting his own spin on 90’s Hip-Hop
4. The Neighbourhood; An Indie-Pop group from LA
5. Chase Rice; A country singer and songwriter
6. Sky Ferreira; A female singer and songwriter experimenting with the sounds of Pop and New Wave
7. White Lung; A Canadian Punk Rock band whose slowly moving up the musical ladder.
8. Angel Haze; An American rapper and lyricist who knows how to hold her own
9. Florida Georgia Line; A country group straight out of Nashville with a big year ahead of them.
10. AlunaGeorge; A Pop-Dance duo who will get you moving in your seat